Theme parks take varying pass strategies
Universal Orlando and SeaWorld are wrapping up their pass-holder appreciation months, in which they shower some of their most passionate visitors with discounts and special events. This fall, meanwhile, SeaWorld will create a lounge especially for its pass members.
Annual and seasonal passes are an important line of business for Orlando's theme parks, providing them with a steady stream of visitors during slower times of the year.
"It's a cost-effective way to drive multi visits from residents," said Scott Sanders, president of consulting firm Integrated Insight and a former... read more
- 12:24 Melania Trump to discuss Africa trip Wednesday in New York
- 11:47 US warns Russia over missile defense for Syria
- 11:34 VIDEO: What you need to know from the first Beto-Cruz debate, in 13...
- 11:02 The Latest: AP source says Rosenstein expecting to be fired
- 11:02 Trump no statehood for Puerto Rico with critics in office
- 11:02 Trump says he hasn't decided whether to fire Rosenstein
- 06:46 Eyeing White House, Cory Booker introduces himself to Iowa
- 01:52 Weighing whether to can Rosenstein, Trump tuned in TV hosts
- 01:52 Some farmers worry Trump's bailout checks won't be enough
- 00:54 Trump, at UN, to again confront North Korea's nuclear threat