Theme parks take varying pass strategies
Universal Orlando and SeaWorld are wrapping up their pass-holder appreciation months, in which they shower some of their most passionate visitors with discounts and special events. This fall, meanwhile, SeaWorld will create a lounge especially for its pass members.
Annual and seasonal passes are an important line of business for Orlando's theme parks, providing them with a steady stream of visitors during slower times of the year.
"It's a cost-effective way to drive multi visits from residents," said Scott Sanders, president of consulting firm Integrated Insight and a former... read more
- 19:20 Rattlers take on Green Bay Blizzard a week after wild ride into a...
- 19:02 For Trump, Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team
- 18:38 Hot potato: Dems shy from Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump
- 18:35 Scottsdale's Auston Matthews has hottest selling hockey jersey
- 18:09 John Bolton announces Mira Ricardel as deputy adviser
- 17:52 Chandler's Morgan Foster lucky to be alive after crashing car...
- 17:12 Archie Bradley and Jim Thome: Best friends after MLB Network...
- 16:57 ASU athletics mourns the passing of supporter Steve Butterfield
- 16:46 Phoenix Rising FC set for USL clash with Swope Park Rangers
- 16:26 Paul Moro, Arizona's all-time winningest high school football...