Theme parks take varying pass strategies
Universal Orlando and SeaWorld are wrapping up their pass-holder appreciation months, in which they shower some of their most passionate visitors with discounts and special events. This fall, meanwhile, SeaWorld will create a lounge especially for its pass members.
Annual and seasonal passes are an important line of business for Orlando's theme parks, providing them with a steady stream of visitors during slower times of the year.
"It's a cost-effective way to drive multi visits from residents," said Scott Sanders, president of consulting firm Integrated Insight and a former... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House