Theme parks take varying pass strategies
Universal Orlando and SeaWorld are wrapping up their pass-holder appreciation months, in which they shower some of their most passionate visitors with discounts and special events. This fall, meanwhile, SeaWorld will create a lounge especially for its pass members.
Annual and seasonal passes are an important line of business for Orlando's theme parks, providing them with a steady stream of visitors during slower times of the year.
"It's a cost-effective way to drive multi visits from residents," said Scott Sanders, president of consulting firm Integrated Insight and a former... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein