These 5 books will help you shake the winter doldrums
Will winter ever end? Sure, it always does... but while you’re craving warmer days (and hunkered down binge-watching while longing for spring), how about a good book as a respite from the winter doldrums? Here are five titles, both fiction and non-fiction, that offer a mental vacation — until you can take the real thing.
Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
Maybe you watched the completely addictive HBO series starring Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Kidman. Now it’s time to get ready for Season 2 by reading the 2014 pulse-pounding mystery about suburban school moms who are hiding some big... read more
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes