These 6 members of Congress from Texas are heading for the exit
The Texas delegation to Congress is about to undergo some serious change.
Since the start of 2017, six members of the delegation have now announced they will not seek re-election in 2018.
And these are not back benchers. Texas is losing powerful committee chairmen, subcommittee chairs and ranking members on other subcommittees. With 6 of the states 36 members of Congress certain not to return, that is one-sixth of the entire delegation or equivalent to every member of the 6-person Kentucky delegation to the House leaving.
These are the 6 Texans who are ending their Congressional tenures... read more
- 10:23 Scottsdale UFO conference: 'We're not alone in the universe'
- 10:23 Scottsdale man fatally shot in his driveway after checking noise,...
- 10:23 Luxury homes: $3.1M Paradise Valley mansion has wine cellar, theater
- 10:23 Cities battle at Arizona Capitol for right to regulate home-based...
- 10:23 Lawmaker: Lack of regulation for Arizona tattoo industry is ‘shocking’
- 10:22 New poll: Abbott, Patrick far ahead on GOP primary race
- 10:01 Bracketology: March Madness NCAA Tournament projections for ASU,...
- 09:55 The Latest: Trump supports improving gun background checks
- 09:24 Winter Olympics: Sam McGuffie seems to have his athletic future...
- 09:11 Kwok: Chandler Hamilton hazing scandal is a lose-lose for all