These 6 members of Congress from Texas are heading for the exit
The Texas delegation to Congress is about to undergo some serious change.
Since the start of 2017, six members of the delegation have now announced they will not seek re-election in 2018.
And these are not back benchers. Texas is losing powerful committee chairmen, subcommittee chairs and ranking members on other subcommittees. With 6 of the states 36 members of Congress certain not to return, that is one-sixth of the entire delegation or equivalent to every member of the 6-person Kentucky delegation to the House leaving.
These are the 6 Texans who are ending their Congressional tenures... read more
- 12:52 Julian Castro cancels trip to presidential caucus state to protest...
- 12:38 Billboard tells liberals to keep driving until they've left Texas
- 10:52 Houston makes short list for the 2020 Democratic National Convention
- 07:59 Bolton: NK has 'dramatic choice,' talks will move quickly
- 01:32 Trump stands firm on immigration policy, sees it as a winner
- 00:30 Trump takes swipe at South Carolina's Sanford in GOP meeting
- 00:30 Lewandowski on girl with Down syndrome: 'Wah wah'
- 20:23 What life inside migrant internment camps looks like
- 20:17 Congressman responds after public demands answers on migrant...
- 19:30 With eyes on midterms, Trump embraces immigration fight