These 6 members of Congress from Texas are heading for the exit
The Texas delegation to Congress is about to undergo some serious change.
Since the start of 2017, six members of the delegation have now announced they will not seek re-election in 2018.
And these are not back benchers. Texas is losing powerful committee chairmen, subcommittee chairs and ranking members on other subcommittees. With 6 of the states 36 members of Congress certain not to return, that is one-sixth of the entire delegation or equivalent to every member of the 6-person Kentucky delegation to the House leaving.
These are the 6 Texans who are ending their Congressional tenures... read more
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches