These 6 members of Congress from Texas are heading for the exit
The Texas delegation to Congress is about to undergo some serious change.
Since the start of 2017, six members of the delegation have now announced they will not seek re-election in 2018.
And these are not back benchers. Texas is losing powerful committee chairmen, subcommittee chairs and ranking members on other subcommittees. With 6 of the states 36 members of Congress certain not to return, that is one-sixth of the entire delegation or equivalent to every member of the 6-person Kentucky delegation to the House leaving.
These are the 6 Texans who are ending their Congressional tenures... read more
- 09:47 The Latest: Trump salutes military progress
- 08:41 Cool Home: Scottsdale interior decorator lets her whimsy run wild
- 08:39 5 iconic Phoenix holiday events
- 08:39 Building a different kind of wall on the border to revive a dying land
- 07:19 Trump presents his report card, passes with flying colors
- 00:26 Auto show zooms into Phoenix with latest tech twists
- 00:12 'The State of Aging': Latinos keep aging relatives out of nursing...
- 23:55 Devin Booker his unreal shot at buzzer to send Suns into OT against...
- 23:54 Nashville Predators 3, Montreal Canadiens 2: 3 things we learned
- 22:39 Arizona Lottery game glitch produces duplicated results again