These are the 15 safety vehicles you can drive in 2018, IIHS says
Fifteen cars and SUVs have earned the highest honors from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety despite stiffened requirements for 2018.
After IIHS decided to require better headlights and a solid performance on a new crash test to receive the "Top Safety Pick Plus" designation, only 12 cars and three sport-utility vehicles received the award in the organization's first round of ratings.
Another 47 vehicles earned "Top Safety Pick" honors. Both lists are likely to grow as more vehicles are evaluated.
IIHS said it has not yet reviewed all models and may not test... read more
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...
- 17:33 Arizona Diamondbacks: Should best trades in franchise history...
- 16:25 Buying a new car? Here are the four best deals
- 16:23 Newcomer’s guide to spring in Phoenix
- 15:49 Trump to attend Gridiron Dinner after skipping it last year
- 15:47 Finals fours: Setting the Arizona high school basketball...
- 15:30 In 'Educated,' the inspiring story of an isolated young woman...
- 15:08 Los Angeles Dodgers eager to finish what they started, win the...
- 15:01 Craft beer, whiskey producers hail giant excise tax cut
- 14:58 The Latest: Pennsylvania court issues new congressional map