These are the 15 safety vehicles you can drive in 2018, IIHS says
Fifteen cars and SUVs have earned the highest honors from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety despite stiffened requirements for 2018.
After IIHS decided to require better headlights and a solid performance on a new crash test to receive the "Top Safety Pick Plus" designation, only 12 cars and three sport-utility vehicles received the award in the organization's first round of ratings.
Another 47 vehicles earned "Top Safety Pick" honors. Both lists are likely to grow as more vehicles are evaluated.
IIHS said it has not yet reviewed all models and may not test... read more
- 00:43 Man jailed in Venezuela for 2 years returns to US
- 00:43 Backchannel, 'Dracula' help free Utah man in Venezuela
- 18:41 Trump's 'phony' source turns out to be White House official
- 11:57 Sutherland Springs survivor urges gun owners to push back against NRA
- 11:18 The Latest: US team heading to Singapore to work on summit
- 10:19 Family grateful for Utah man's 'miracle' Venezuela release
- 09:36 Resistance makes subtle impact even where Trump is popular