They're making a TV game show out of Candy Crush. Somehow
Popular mobile game Candy Crush, which the Verge notes is typically played "while passing time on the toilet or the subway," will soon be played on your television.
CBS is developing Candy Crush, a one-hour game show based on the game. Candy Crush, which tasks players with matching groups of candy to score points, is pretty boring to watch, so here's hoping the TV version will use the name and little else.
E! News, quoting a statement from CBS, says Candy Crush will feature teams of two using their "wits and physical agility to compete on enormous, interactive game boards... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:50 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila not sweating spring results