Thieves ransack home while 10-year-old boy, infant sister left home alone
A 10-year-old Detroit boy left alone overnight with his 10-month old sister is being called a hero by his neighbors for ushering the baby to safety after their house was broken into and ransacked early Thursday morning. The children are in police custody and the mother being investigated by Detroit Police's Child Abuse unit after police said the boy called 911 at 5:10 a.m. to report the robbery, which took place while he and his sister were inside. One of the boy's neighbors said she heard a knock on the door around 5:30 a.m., and came outside to find police and the boy, with the baby.... read more
- 20:21 Cardinals plan to exercise fifth-year option for left tackle D.J....
- 19:54 Texas agriculture commissioner errs in interpreting barbecue bill,...
- 19:23 Arizona Cardinals have urgent need for wide receivers behind Larry...
- 19:10 UT ready to sell 300 acres of Houston land
- 18:19 NFL draft: 2018 quarterback class not measuring up to 1983 comparisons
- 17:54 Pence to name Kellogg as national security adviser
- 17:52 Diamondbacks left-hander Patrick Corbin named National League...
- 17:52 ASU NFL draft preview: The intriguing case of Kalen Ballage
- 17:52 Perry's Chubba Purdy stops at-bat to honor national anthem from...
- 16:56 Phoenix Suns have talked to Jason Kidd, Vinny Del Negro about...