Think paying players is making a mess of college basketball? Wait until coaches are named
CLOSE Courier Journal sports director Chris White and Louisville basketball beat writer Jeff Greer talk about the FBI documents that Yahoo Sports released and what Kentucky's involvement was.
The biggest revelation to come out of the Yahoo Sports college basketball report is not that agents appear to have been doling out payments to college athletes.
It's that if these players took money, many of their coaches almost certainly took some first.
The FBI's investigation into corruption in college basketball has painted a very clear picture of a simple scheme with an obvious goal. Sports agents... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...