Third woman files complaint of misconduct against Tempe Councilman Kolby Granville
CLOSE Tempe Councilman Kolby Granville was fired from Tempe Preparatory Academy in December 2017 over allegations that he gave former underage students alcohol and made unwanted sexual advances toward one.
A third woman has come forward with allegations of misconduct against Tempe City Councilman Kolby Granville that she said happened shortly after she graduated from the school where he taught.
The woman in late January filed a complaint with the Arizona State Board for Charter Schools, detailing incidents with Granville that "made me feel violated, intimidated and... read more
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House