This aint Biggie’s Bed-Stuy - trip to rapper’s old block after childhood home on market for $725K
Rapper Biggie Smalls may have idolized his old neighborhood in his tunes, but these days Clinton Hill isn’t loving him back.
A Sotheby’s outpost in Park Slope recently put the iconic entertainer’s childhood apartment on the market with an asking price of $725,000 naming “historic Clinton Hill” as one of the flat’s many selling points - without one word about notorious B.I.G.
.“It’s not a historic museum,” sniffed broker Judith Lief, scoffing at any menition tying 226 Saint James Place #3L to Biggie.
Biggie Smalls’ building at 226 St. James Place. read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...