This Arizona county had more opioid prescriptions than people
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSEA LOOK AT THE OPIOID CRISIS Slippery battle for patients addicted to opioids | 9:01Addiction sneaks up on pain patients in the worst opioid epidemic in U.S. history, and their shared battles for recovery are fraught with ironies, tragedies and sometimes shaky success. Meet three people vowing to beat the odds. (Nov. 20)
1 of 12Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSEA LOOK AT THE OPIOID CRISIS The White House now has a plan to fight the opioid crisis | 0:59The White House commission on opioids has released its final recommendations for addressing the crisis. Video... read more
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez
- 18:06 Police: Third Arizona student arrested in 2 days after bringing gun...
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border
- 16:45 Car hits 3 pedestrians in Phoenix
- 16:45 Officials: Man shot by Mesa police has died