This could be like buying Amazon for $3.19
A little-known Canadian company just went public and it’s already making people rich, including one lucky insider -- a ski-bum with strong coding skills -- who made $300 million with his stake in the company.
But that’s not why investors are buying shares hand over fist right now. The real reason is that they think this stock will make them rich, too.
You see, this company just signed huge deals with industry titans that should supercharge its growth for years to come. Cash from those deals is already rolling in and sending the stock price higher.
The stock is already up 125% over the last... read more
- 18:39 Mylar balloons in power lines trigger outages in Gilbert
- 18:37 Coaches, players, writers reflect on impact coach Jesse Parker left
- 18:37 D-Backs Game Day: No J.D. Martinez or Paul Goldschmidt in lineup vs...
- 17:30 Democrats herald agreement on sweeping Russia sanctions bill
- 17:05 Cardinals Training Day: Carson Palmer, Larry Fitzgerald won't play...
- 17:00 N.Y. pays $10,440 to restore FDR's Packard
- 16:47 Trump's new message man deletes inconvenient tweets
- 16:08 Funeral services for Payson-area flash-flood victims begin Monday
- 15:58 Chip Ganassi would love Kyle Larson to run the 500, Larson has some...
- 13:43 Protesting a coffee house over gentrification fears is silly — and...