Three things we learned from the Gators' 28-27 win against Tennessee
Three things we learned from the Gators' 28-27 win againt Tennessee:
1. Will Grier made a major step as a quarterback.
If sophomore Treon Harris had not been suspended, Grier may have never had the chance to be the hero.
But coach Jim McElwain had to stick with Grier because he had no other option. Beaten, battered and wildly off the mark with several of his throws, Grier had no choice but to keep grinding.
Grier was 9-of-13 passing for 82 yards on the drive, ending with a 5-yard touchdown to Brandon Powell. Grier completed fourth-down passes to Jake McGee - a 10-yarder on 4th-and-7 - and... read more
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant