Tide remains No. 1 in polls
The Associated Press and USA Today coaches polls both tabbed Alabama as a solid No. 1 in rankings. The Tide got 48 of 60 first-place votes in the AP rankings, and in the coaches poll, 42 of 59 ballots had Alabama in the top spot.Arkansas has taken the second-largest fall out of the AP college football poll, dropping from eighth to unranked after losing to Louisiana-Monroe.
The Razorbacks were upset 34-31 in overtime after losing quarterback Tyler Wilson to an injury. The only team to take a more drastic fall from the poll was Michigan in 2007. The Wolverines opened the season at No. 5 and... read more
- 18:50 Trump replacing McMaster with Bolton
- 17:17 Investigators combing through confessed bomberâs âtarget listâ
- 16:11 Stocks plunge on worries over trade war
- 15:24 ASU football loses WR John Humphrey to Achilles injury
- 15:14 NFL draft trade rumors: Could Arizona Cardinals pick USC QB Sam...
- 15:02 ASU women's basketball returns entire team, gets Haines back, adds...
- 14:39 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 13:59 Porn actress' lawyer demands Trump business retain documents
- 13:38 The Latest: Trump says he'd like to testify in Russia probe
- 13:15 Arizona Cardinals re-sign offensive lineman Daniel Munyer