Tiger Woods aiming to return for Masters
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
We take a look at Tiger Woods' extensive history of injuries during his career.
NEW YORK — Tiger Woods will attend the Champions Dinner the Tuesday night of Masters week. Teeing it up two days later is still on the table.
The four-time winner of the first major of the season said Monday during a tour to promote his book, The 1997 Masters: My Story (Grand Central Publishing, available at tigerwoodsmasters.com), that his troublesome back is feeling better and he is working hard to get ready to play in the Masters. Woods did not play the Masters in 2014 and 2016,... read more
- 18:16 Trump donation first-quarter salary to education
- 17:29 Despite city protests, Texas Senate OKs new annexation limits
- 17:18 ASU police employees may have to pay school's legal fees after...
- 17:04 Former Tempe police chief files suit against city
- 17:00 Texas records first locally transmitted Zika case of the year
- 16:36 Rich Rodriguez: My-King Johnson's sexual orientation should 'not be...
- 16:30 Arizona basketball's Sean Miller preparing for Las Vegas, Spain
- 16:25 Eagles release Marcus Smith, Barbre; name Seumalo starter
- 16:17 City Council OKs $85K settlement with man shot in police raid
- 16:01 2017 Arizona high school football previews: Top 10 linebackers