Time spent with Arnold Palmer never gets old
ORLANDO, Fla. -- His 12-year-old dog, named after a second-chance shot, was stretched out on the carpet near his office and resting his bones.
"Well, Mulligan's like me now," Arnold Palmer joked. "He's getting old."
Hard to believe that the General of Arnie's Army is 84. His spirit remains ageless, his iconic presence as enduring and endearing as ever.
"I have nine great-grandchildren," he said. "Did you hear what I said? Nine."
He then counted down his 15 grandchildren, and the collection of Arnie descendants represents another impressive field.... read more
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant