Tobey Maguire, Jennifer Meyer separate after 9 years
LOS ANGELES — Tobey Maguire and Jennifer Meyer have separated after nine years of marriage.
Maguire's representative has confirmed a People magazine report on the breakup.
The former couple tells People in a joint statement that the decision came "after much soul searching and consideration." Maguire and Meyer say their "first priority remains raising our children together with enduring love, respect and friendship."
Maguire and Meyer have a 9-year-old daughter, Ruby, and a 7-year-old son, Otis.
Meyer is a jewelry designer and the daughter of longtime Hollywood executive... read more
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...
- 07:34 City Council to call election to replace Larry Green
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...