Tobias Harris traded to Pistons for Brandon Jennings, Ersan Ilyasova
NBA trade deadline week is officially underway.
In a move that will make the Eastern Conference playoff race more interesting in these next few months, the Detroit Pistons have — according to a person with knowledge of the deal — agreed to send point guard Brandon Jennings and forward Ersan Ilyasova to the Orlando Magic for forward Tobias Harris. The person spoke to USA TODAY Sports on the condition of anonymity because the trade had not yet been announced. The NBA trade deadline is Thursday at 3 p.m. ET.
The Pistons, who are 27-27 and currently ninth place in the East, will now play their... read more
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...