Todd Marinovich opens practice with new team, his first organized football in 16 years
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Former USC and Oakland Raiders quarterback Todd Marinovich, 48, returns to football with the SoCal Coyotes. We tagged along for the teams first practice on Saturday held at Shadow Hills High School in Indio. (August 12, 2017)
The last time Todd Marinovich played organized football, he was not in a good place. He was a member of the Arena League's L.A. Avengers in 2001 and he was, by his own admission, deep into his drug addiction and in no way a useful teammate.
On Saturday, more than 16 years later and at age 48, Marinovich is officially back on... read more
- 19:03 Red Wings trade Riley Sheahan to make cap space for Andreas Athanasiou
- 18:44 LIVE: Watch the Phoenix Rising FC playoff game
- 18:44 Moon Valley football player in critical condition after collapsing...
- 18:19 Trump plans to help with Russia legal bills
- 18:19 Funeral held for US soldier at center of Trump fight
- 17:49 Game Day: Goalie Louis Domingue returns to Coyotes' crease vs....
- 17:07 Democratic chairman: Trump 'most dangerous' president ever
- 17:07 Mayor Garcetti taking his Los Angeles gig national
- 15:53 Gilbert Highland overcomes Jack Plummer, Gilbert 41-34
- 14:06 Trump celebrates IS defeat in Raqqa