Todd Marinovich opens practice with new team, his first organized football in 16 years
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Former USC and Oakland Raiders quarterback Todd Marinovich, 48, returns to football with the SoCal Coyotes. We tagged along for the teams first practice on Saturday held at Shadow Hills High School in Indio. (August 12, 2017)
The last time Todd Marinovich played organized football, he was not in a good place. He was a member of the Arena League's L.A. Avengers in 2001 and he was, by his own admission, deep into his drug addiction and in no way a useful teammate.
On Saturday, more than 16 years later and at age 48, Marinovich is officially back on... read more
- 08:23 Don't miss the best meteor shower of 2017, happening Thursday morning
- 08:23 Mesa officials hope new Pioneer Park will encourage play – for both...
- 07:22 Former state special education director says TEA knew about...
- 07:14 'The Usual Santas,' crime fiction that's both naughty and nice
- 06:41 India says Chinese construction on river dirtying water
- 06:09 Russia says it supports its athletes competing in the Olympics...
- 01:29 Late-night host Kimmel holds son, pleads for health care
- 23:58 Police: Tucson man dies in motorcycle crash in New Mexico
- 23:58 'Conditions have not changed': Activists call for policy reforms in...
- 21:12 Filing is over -- now the hard part begins for Texas political...