Todd Marinovich opens practice with new team, his first organized football in 16 years
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Former USC and Oakland Raiders quarterback Todd Marinovich, 48, returns to football with the SoCal Coyotes. We tagged along for the teams first practice on Saturday held at Shadow Hills High School in Indio. (August 12, 2017)
The last time Todd Marinovich played organized football, he was not in a good place. He was a member of the Arena League's L.A. Avengers in 2001 and he was, by his own admission, deep into his drug addiction and in no way a useful teammate.
On Saturday, more than 16 years later and at age 48, Marinovich is officially back on... read more
- 14:02 Arizona high school football rewind: Curtain Calls from Zero Week
- 13:23 Jim Harbaugh, Michigan football's secrecy sparks media's FOIA request
- 13:12 GOP doubts and anxieties about Trump burst into the open
- 11:42 Physicist Hawking criticizes UK health secretary on service
- 11:21 Fiji International Leading Leading Scores
- 11:15 How Marvin Bagley III ended up at Duke a year ahead of schedule
- 11:11 How bicyclist-friendly is your city? Group ranks metro Phoenix efforts
- 10:57 How to watch the Arizona Cardinals game vs. the Chicago Bears
- 10:12 Sun safety during solar eclipse in Arizona: 'Don't look at the sun...
- 10:02 Trump Phoenix rally to highlight feisty feud with senator