Tom Jurich's lawyers send cease-and-desist letter to private investigation company
CLOSE In this University of Louisville Athletic Association meeting on June 2, 2017, interim President Greg Postel praises the review of then-athletic director Tom Jurich.
Attorneys for former University of Louisville athletic director Tom Jurich are attempting to put a stop to the investigation being conducted by a local private detective agency.
In response to a Courier Journal story posted online Monday describing the involvement of Kentucky Special Investigative Unit, the law firm of Frost Brown Todd warned company president Steve Thomas to “cease-and-desist from any further actionable... read more
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...
- 21:45 Arizona has no official state dinosaur, so an 11-year-old proposed...
- 21:11 Diamondbacks react to pace of play rule changes
- 20:34 2 shot dead inside Phoenix residence; no arrests made
- 18:51 Giancarlo Stanton, Aaron Judge take their first cuts together this...
- 18:51 Arizona Coyotes goaltender Antti Raanta named NHL star of the week
- 18:37 Diamondbacks sign outfielder Jarrod Dyson