Top ASU basketball prospect Taeshon Cherry expelled from high school
The top prospect in Arizona State's 2018 basketball recruiting class has been expelled from high school.
Top 30 forward Taeshon Cherry last Thursday posted on his Twitter account that he had played his last game for Foothills Christian in El Cajon, Calif. He wrote, in part:
"I've been through a lot of ups and downs these last 4 years. ... As a person and a player I just feel the threats and the hatred that I get on and off the court are too overwhelming for me and my family and this was the best action for us."
Per the San Diego Union-Tribune, Foothills Christian Athletic Director... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...