Top Dems say Flynn left Mideast trip off security clearance
WASHINGTON (AP) — Former business associates of Michael Flynn have told lawmakers that he traveled to the Middle East in 2015 as part of a private proposal to build nuclear power plants across the region, a trip that the former Trump administration national security adviser never disclosed during his security clearance process.
In a letter released Wednesday, two top House Democrats reveal that companies involved in the proposal provided details of Flynn's trip in June 2015 that suggest he also failed to report contacts with Israeli and Egyptian government officials. The lawmakers — Rep.... read more
- 02:03 Giuliani says White House wants briefing on classified info
- 01:02 Trump stays out of messy House immigration fight
- 00:46 Trump shifts stance on Korea summit from 'off' to 'maybe'
- 00:46 Trump's dizzying shifts on issues from NK, guns, health care
- 21:03 Texas is an abortion desert, with or without Trump's 'gag rule'
- 19:04 Trump steering clear of messy House immigration fight
- 17:55 Trump: Melania 'doing great' after recent kidney treatment
- 17:55 Lupe Valdez makes payments on overdue taxes
- 17:40 Trump-Macron tree faces at least 2 years in quarantine
- 17:20 Trump makes it easier to fire federal workers for misconduct