Top golfers try to tame a redesigned Monster at Doral
So, there's a new Blue at the Trump National Doral Resort greeting the golfers at the World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship. … Well, what do you know?
Nothing. Four-time Doral winner and defending champion Tiger Woods doesn't know — about the course or perhaps even his back, which he decided only Wednesday would be strong enough for him to play. Nick Watney doesn't know. Sergio Garcia knows a little. But, really, nobody knows anything about what will happen this week or who will benefit most when the world's best golfers face a Blue Monster that's as different... read more
- 13:29 Higley's Marcus Edwards eyes return to sports after two strokes,...
- 13:02 Trump says he wants to meet with Russia's Putin soon
- 13:02 The Latest: Trump team makes overture to high-profile lawyer
- 12:45 NFL mock draft 2018: Arizona Cardinals not only team that needs...
- 12:34 The Latest: Lawyers debate 15-week abortion ban in court
- 11:43 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives poisonous spider bite,...
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...