Top health official's travel angers Trump
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump says he's "not happy" with his top health official, putting Tom Price's job in jeopardy after his costly charter flights triggered a congressional investigation of administration travel.
Asked whether he's planning on firing the secretary of health and human services, Trump responded Wednesday: "We'll see."
A former GOP congressman from Georgia, Price played a supporting role in the fruitless Republican effort to repeal Barack Obama's health care law, which has been another source of frustration for Trump. Price is known as a... read more
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it