Torey Lovullo delays naming Zack Greinke Diamondbacks' Opening Day starter
Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo is holding off on naming right-hander Zack Greinke as his Opening Day starter, in part, it seems, because of comments Greinke made to reporters after his most recent outing.
“We have one really good candidate; everybody knows who that is,” Lovullo said. “He has some concerns and we want to listen to those concerns and make sure he's comfortable. Not that he's hurt or anything like that. We're concerned about where he's at and want to listen to that right now.”
Greinke, whose fastball was sitting in the 84-86 mph range and topped at 87, admitted on Friday... read more
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices