Tra Holder's career: Starts with an apology, ends in the ASU basketball record book
The first time I saw Arizona State's leading scorer play basketball was Jan. 10, 2014. The Sun Devils were in Los Angeles. Under then-coach Herb Sendek, they had beaten USC the previous night, and with nothing on the schedule until Sunday, I drove to Santa Monica to watch Crossroads play Brentwood.
This was a rivalry game, so the gym that night was packed. I found a spot on the opposite side of the scorer's table about seven rows up and took out my iPhone to try and capture video of ASU's top prospect.
A woman noticed and moved next to me. She didn't come out and say it, but she wanted to... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:50 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila not sweating spring results