Trevor Noah prepares for his 'Daily' dose
Trevor Noah will take over for Jon Stewart as the host of the Daily Show starting in late September. Stewart stepped down from the role after 16 years.
NEW YORK — South African comedian Trevor Noah is the latest (and last, for a while) new player in TV’s game of late-night musical chairs. At 31, he’s also youngest, and promises to adapt Comedy Central’s The Daily Show for a new generation while trying to preserve its outsize cultural relevance.
Noah becomes the show’s third host Monday (11 p.m. ET/PT), seven weeks after Jon Stewart packed it up after a 16-year run. Kevin Hart is his first... read more
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow
- 10:50 Trump says he thinks he swayed Macron's thinking on Iran
- 09:42 Trump says hostilities with North Korea improving
- 08:55 Trump 'won't be involved' in special counsel's Russia probe
- 08:02 The Latest: Official says VA nominee may withdraw
- 03:25 SideTrack: Kristina and Patrick Lyons, Laurie David, Catherine...
- 03:10 ASU baseball falls to New Mexico State, ending three-game win streak
- 02:25 Lawyer: Trump ready for role in raids' evidence review
- 01:14 Genetic sleuthing bolsters food poisoning searches