Trout Unlimited denounces ad with Jeep romping through river
CLOSE Where the road ends, is where your real story begins. The New 2019 Jeep Cherokee.
RENO, Nev. — The head of one of the nation's largest fish conservation groups is taking Fiat Chrysler to task and trying to teach the automaker a lesson about the sensitive nature of aquatic habitat after one of its Super Bowl ad gave the impression a Jeep Cherokee was splashing down the middle of a wild stream bed.
Trout Unlimited President and CEO Chris Wood asked the company's CEO to pull the advertising he says "glorified" the potential destruction of fish habitat in an apparent attempt to... read more
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...
- 00:24 Jared Kushner's family firm accused of pushing out tenants