Troy police investigate sexual assault claim at church
Troy police are investigating a report that a child in a child care program at St. Augustine Lutheran Church may have been sexually assaulted.
A parent contacted police May 22 to report the allegation, said Troy Police Capt. Robert Redmond. Police alerted Child Protective Services, and letters were sent to parents of children in the program.
When reached by the Free Press Wednesday afternoon, St. Augustine pastor Paul Monson said the facility is a preschool, but declined to comment further. The church is on the 5400 block of Livernois, between Long Lake and Square Lake roads.
Citing the... read more
- 18:50 Trump replacing McMaster with Bolton
- 17:17 Investigators combing through confessed bomberâs âtarget listâ
- 16:11 Stocks plunge on worries over trade war
- 15:24 ASU football loses WR John Humphrey to Achilles injury
- 15:14 NFL draft trade rumors: Could Arizona Cardinals pick USC QB Sam...
- 15:02 ASU women's basketball returns entire team, gets Haines back, adds...
- 14:39 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 13:59 Porn actress' lawyer demands Trump business retain documents
- 13:38 The Latest: Trump says he'd like to testify in Russia probe
- 13:15 Arizona Cardinals re-sign offensive lineman Daniel Munyer