Truck-making Tesla rival bringing 2,000 jobs to Phoenix
FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInNikola Motor Company coming to Arizona FullscreenPosted!A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey and other state and business officials joined leaders from Nikola Motor Company on Jan. 30, 2018, as the truck manufacturer announced it will move its operations and headquarters to Buckeye, Arizona, bringing 2,000 jobs. Nikola Motor CompanyFullscreen Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey and other state and business officials joined leaders from Nikola Motor Company on Jan. 30, 2018, as the truck manufacturer announced it will move its operations... read more
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'
- 14:07 Lupe Valdez nixes Greg Abbottâs debate offer, tells him: âStop...
- 13:00 'We will be equally culpable': Texas Republican calls for Trump's...
- 12:49 Wendy Davis and Battleground Texas fined $6,000 for 2014 campaign...