Truck-making Tesla rival bringing 2,000 jobs to Phoenix
FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInNikola Motor Company coming to Arizona FullscreenPosted!A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey and other state and business officials joined leaders from Nikola Motor Company on Jan. 30, 2018, as the truck manufacturer announced it will move its operations and headquarters to Buckeye, Arizona, bringing 2,000 jobs. Nikola Motor CompanyFullscreen Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey and other state and business officials joined leaders from Nikola Motor Company on Jan. 30, 2018, as the truck manufacturer announced it will move its operations... read more
- 02:49 Phoenix police seek the public's help finding missing 74-year-old...
- 02:08 Trent Hudgens sends Moon Valley past Cactus Shadows to 4A semifinals
- 00:58 Texas Rangers seek to turn talent into title contention
- 00:51 'We're not alone in the universe': Man at Scottsdale UFO conference...
- 23:58 Trump criticizes FBI over handling of shooting suspect tip
- 23:31 'We're not sure if there's a possibility of a better future for...
- 23:08 Shadow Mountain rolls into 4A semifinals with relentless defense
- 22:28 Oakland Athletics, slugger Khris Davis, primed for a step up
- 22:09 Devin Booker sets NBA 3-point contest record with 28 points in win
- 22:07 After massive Mexico earthquake, fatal helicopter crash, Phoenix...