Trump aide confident Democratic memo will be released
WASHINGTON (AP) — Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee are prepared to black out parts of their memo about the FBI's Russia investigation to ensure there's no harmful spilling of secrets, then try again to get President Donald Trump to let it come out. A White House aide said he's confident it will be released once Democrats "clean it up."
That possible nudge toward progress came as both sides traded steamy recriminations over the matter.
Rep. Adam Schiff of California, senior Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said Trump is putting his personal interest above... read more
- 16:35 Severe winter storm, heavy snow headed to northern Arizona
- 15:42 Michigan basketball pushes through Ohio State on senior day, 74-62
- 15:33 Austin Hatch dresses on Michigan's senior day as honorary captain
- 15:14 Boy, 3, pulled 'unresponsive' from Queen Creek-area pool
- 14:44 Mets GM Sandy Alderson believes Tim Tebow will eventually play in MLB
- 14:18 Ex-cheerleading coach pleads guilty to attempted molestation
- 13:38 Crash in Phoenix leaves one person dead, police say
- 13:14 The Latest: Trump to meet with Florida high school students
- 12:54 Florida suspect's red flags weren't enough to stop gun buy
- 12:01 Four great new fiction titles for teens and John Green fans