Trump aide: No military solution in North Korea
BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (AP) — President Donald Trump's chief strategist Steve Bannon says there's no military solution to the threat posed by North Korea and its nuclear ambitions, despite the president's recent pledge to answer further aggression with "fire and fury."
In an interview with The American Prospect posted online Wednesday, Bannon tells the liberal publication that the U.S. is losing the economic race against China. He also talks about purging his rivals from the Defense and State departments.
Bannon is also asked about the white supremacist movement, whose march on... read more
- 18:32 US pulled multiple ways in Syria as Islamic State recedes
- 18:04 Turner press aide who conducted personal business on city time...
- 18:00 Arizona Cardinals coach Steve Wilks lauded as 'great leader' by...
- 18:00 Scottsdale Christian continues string of Phoenix-area high school...
- 17:43 Homeless Arizona man stored human head in campsite bucket,...
- 17:39 Cave Creek Cactus Shadows soccer team rallies around coach's...
- 17:16 Police confident of murder conviction despite failure to locate...
- 17:12 Libertarian Nicholas Sarwark running for Phoenix mayor
- 16:51 Chilean 'anti-poet' Nicanor Parra dies at 103
- 16:24 Trump to invite France's Macron for first state visit