Trump aide: No military solution in North Korea
BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (AP) — President Donald Trump's chief strategist Steve Bannon says there's no military solution to the threat posed by North Korea and its nuclear ambitions, despite the president's recent pledge to answer further aggression with "fire and fury."
In an interview with The American Prospect posted online Wednesday, Bannon tells the liberal publication that the U.S. is losing the economic race against China. He also talks about purging his rivals from the Defense and State departments.
Bannon is also asked about the white supremacist movement, whose march on... read more
- 02:03 Giuliani says White House wants briefing on classified info
- 01:02 Trump stays out of messy House immigration fight
- 00:46 Trump shifts stance on Korea summit from 'off' to 'maybe'
- 00:46 Trump's dizzying shifts on issues from NK, guns, health care
- 21:03 Texas is an abortion desert, with or without Trump's 'gag rule'
- 19:04 Trump steering clear of messy House immigration fight
- 17:55 Trump: Melania 'doing great' after recent kidney treatment
- 17:55 Lupe Valdez makes payments on overdue taxes
- 17:40 Trump-Macron tree faces at least 2 years in quarantine
- 17:20 Trump makes it easier to fire federal workers for misconduct