Trump aide: No military solution in North Korea
BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (AP) — President Donald Trump's chief strategist Steve Bannon says there's no military solution to the threat posed by North Korea and its nuclear ambitions, despite the president's recent pledge to answer further aggression with "fire and fury."
In an interview with The American Prospect posted online Wednesday, Bannon tells the liberal publication that the U.S. is losing the economic race against China. He also talks about purging his rivals from the Defense and State departments.
Bannon is also asked about the white supremacist movement, whose march on... read more
- 18:51 Glendale police: Man in 2 sexual assaults posed as police officer
- 18:40 Young Republicans: Moore victory 'will not be a win for our party'
- 18:33 Gila County official charged in Minnesota with child abuse shortly...
- 18:12 Scooter Molander steps down as Brophy Prep football coach
- 18:09 Arizona Cardinals release running back Andre Ellington
- 18:03 Republic of Texas map back in official hands, after 173 years
- 17:19 So close: St. Mary's Food Bank just 1,500 turkeys away from...
- 17:18 Arizona high school boys basketball Super 10 rankings: Preseason
- 17:04 Arizona high school girls basketball Super 10 rankings: Preseason
- 16:54 Melania Trump takes custody of White House Christmas tree