Trump aide to leave White House after abuse allegations
Now Playing: A top White House aide is stepping down following allegations of domestic abuse by his two ex-wives. The White House press secretary read part of staff secretary Rob Porter's statement, in which he claims the allegations are "simply false." (Feb. 7)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — One of President Donald Trump's top White House aides resigned Wednesday following allegations of domestic abuse leveled against him by his two ex-wives.
Staff secretary Rob Porter said in a written statement that allegations that became public this week are "outrageous"... read more
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals
- 12:03 Phoenix has fewer than 100 homes left from 19th century. Here's...
- 12:03 Phoenix mulls harassment, discrimination policy for council members
- 12:03 Phoenix to debate cost of Donald Trump visit, use of chemical...
- 11:31 'Blue Dreams': How mood-altering drugs saved author Lauren Slater...
- 11:27 Ranking biggest NFL draft busts of all time
- 11:01 Chandler schools superintendent to discuss controversial Snapchat...
- 11:01 Habitat Metro plans second apartment project in downtown Mesa
- 11:01 Restaurant inspections: 6 Phoenix-area eateries on this week's list
- 09:58 Trump again attacks Obama over Russia