Trump aide to leave White House after abuse allegations
Now Playing: A top White House aide is stepping down following allegations of domestic abuse by his two ex-wives. The White House press secretary read part of staff secretary Rob Porter's statement, in which he claims the allegations are "simply false." (Feb. 7)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — One of President Donald Trump's top White House aides resigned Wednesday following allegations of domestic abuse leveled against him by his two ex-wives.
Staff secretary Rob Porter said in a written statement that allegations that became public this week are "outrageous"... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'