Trump as GOP nominee could be 'yuge' liability for McCain
Donald Trump is under fire for comments made towards John McCain at the Family Leadership Summit. Hear as Trump tries to defend himself after saying he likes people who aren't captured in times of war, a reference to McCain's service in Vietnam.
John McCain's refusal to disavow Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump has prompted a biting attack from the Democratic candidate for his U.S. Senate seat.
Although McCain, R-Ariz., last year engaged in a bruising public feud with Trump, the celebrity billionaire who just swept up seven victories on Super Tuesday in what is looking like... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco