Trump attacks Sessions over Russian probe methods
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is attacking Attorney General Jeff Sessions, saying Sessions isn't doing enough to investigate whether the FBI abused government surveillance powers in the Russia probe.
Sessions has said the Justice Department's inspector general will evaluate whether prosecutors and agents abused the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act in obtaining a warrant to monitor the communications of a Trump associate.
Trump says on Twitter Wednesday: "Why is A.G. Jeff Sessions asking the Inspector General to investigate potentially massive FISA abuse. Will take... read more
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...
- 15:52 Jets emerging as 'serious' contender to sign Ndamukong Suh, per report
- 15:41 Rochester Amerks 'humble' legend Dick Gamble dies
- 15:21 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the defensive backs
- 14:55 NFL players: Study to detect CTE markers in the living needs you
- 14:52 First lady recognizes 10 women with global courage awards