Trump blames Democrats for failing to fix DACA by March 5
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is blaming Democrats for failing to pass legislation extending protections for young immigrants that he has tried to end.
Trump tweets, "It's March 5th and the Democrats are nowhere to be found on DACA." He says, "We are ready to make a deal!"
Trump announced last year he was ending the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, but asked Congress to come up with a legislative fix in six months.
Trump had insisted that any legislation saving DACA had to be coupled with funding for his border wall and an overhaul of the legal... read more
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes