Trump calls for optimism in spite of warnings of danger
Now Playing: In his State of the Union address, President Donald Trump challenged lawmakers Tuesday night to fix immigration, and blended calls for optimism with dark warnings about North Korea, inviting a defector to attend the speech. (Jan. 31)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — Addressing a deeply divided nation, President Donald Trump summoned the country to a "new American moment" of unity in his first State of the Union, challenging Congress to make good on long-standing promises to fix a fractured immigration system and warning darkly of evil forces seeking to... read more
- 08:11 Digital billboards that run ads in schools spark controversy in...
- 07:59 UNICEF says Pakistan is riskiest country for newborns
- 07:26 Turner to announce new public safety and homeland security chief...
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida