Trump campaign to feature donors on State of the Union feed
WASHINGTON (AP) — Looking for a little publicity?
President Donald Trump's re-election campaign is trying to raise cash from his first State of the Union speech and giving donors a taste of the spotlight.
Those who contribute will have their names displayed under the livestream of the speech on the campaign's website Tuesday night.
Trump's middle son, Eric, says in a fundraising email that, "Even if you choose to only give $1, the proof of your support will send shockwaves around the world as they see every American who proudly stands behind our President."
The government watchdog... read more
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals
- 12:03 Phoenix has fewer than 100 homes left from 19th century. Here's...
- 12:03 Phoenix mulls harassment, discrimination policy for council members
- 12:03 Phoenix to debate cost of Donald Trump visit, use of chemical...
- 11:31 'Blue Dreams': How mood-altering drugs saved author Lauren Slater...
- 11:27 Ranking biggest NFL draft busts of all time
- 11:01 Chandler schools superintendent to discuss controversial Snapchat...
- 11:01 Habitat Metro plans second apartment project in downtown Mesa
- 11:01 Restaurant inspections: 6 Phoenix-area eateries on this week's list