Trump claim raises eyebrows: NKorea no longer a nuke threat?
Now Playing: House Speaker Paul Ryan says President Donald Trump should be "applauded" for his meeting with North Korea leader Kim Jong Un. But Ryan is cautioning on Wednesday that the next steps toward an agreement won't go fast. (June 13)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump declared on Wednesday there was "no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea," a dubious claim following his summit with leader Kim Jong Un that produced no guarantees on how or when Pyongyang would disarm.
Tempering Trump's very upbeat assessment, his top diplomat, Mike... read more
- 00:27 Trump defiant despite rising outrage over border separations
- 00:27 In tit-for-tat, Trump threatens more tariffs against China
- 00:15 Origins of family separation issue stretch back many years
- 20:10 What life inside Japanese internment camps was like
- 19:33 All 5 first ladies speak out on family separations at border
- 19:11 Judge: Kansas cannot require proof of citizenship to vote
- 18:45 Ted Cruz introducing legislation to keep migrant families together
- 15:28 Records: Trump Tower failed to follow fish protection rules
- 14:50 Trump official denies separating families. O'Rourke fires back:...
- 10:35 SJC rejects putting 'millionaire tax' on ballot