Trump claims to end 'war on American energy' in State of the Union
CLOSE President Donald Trump delivers his first State of the Union address to a joint session of Congress on Capitol Hill in Washington on Jan. 30, 2018. azcentral.com
In his first State of the Union address, President Donald Trump briefly discussed environmental issues by claiming his administration has cut more regulations "than any administration in the history of our country" — including those aimed at a so-called "war on American energy" and "beautiful, clean coal."
Last year was roiled by climate change, marked by extreme weather events, devastating... read more
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House