Trump: Debate audience stacked; RNC denies charge
GREENVILLE, S.C. — Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said in Greenville Monday that the Republican National Committee stacked the audience at Saturday night’s presidential debate at the Peace Center with supporters of Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio, two of his rivals for the GOP nomination.
Trump made the remarks in an exclusive interview with The Greenville News right before he took the stage for a rally at the TD Convention Center that was attended by thousands of cheering supporters.
The New York billionaire — apparently trying to explain why he got so many boos during the debate... read more
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case
- 20:35 Tucson Roadrunners ready for franchise's 1st playoff game
- 20:23 Cardinals know price is steep if they want a top QB in NFL draft