Trump defends 'animals' remark, says he'll always use it
Now Playing: President Donald Trump is hammering California for its sanctuary policies in his latest push to resist the "resistance" to his presidency. (May 15)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Thursday defended his use of the word "animals" to describe some immigrants who enter the country illegally, saying he would continue to use the term to refer to violent gang members in spite of a sharp rebuke from Democratic leaders.
Answering a reporter's question during a meeting with NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg, Trump said his... read more
- 11:57 Sutherland Springs survivor urges gun owners to push back against NRA
- 11:18 The Latest: US team heading to Singapore to work on summit
- 10:19 Family grateful for Utah man's 'miracle' Venezuela release
- 09:36 Resistance makes subtle impact even where Trump is popular
- 02:03 Giuliani says White House wants briefing on classified info
- 01:02 Trump stays out of messy House immigration fight
- 00:46 Trump shifts stance on Korea summit from 'off' to 'maybe'
- 00:46 Trump's dizzying shifts on issues from NK, guns, health care