Trump defends former aide after abuse claims bring criticism
Now Playing: In Principal Deputy Press Secretary Raj Shah's first White House press briefing, he responded to former White House aide Omarosa Manigault-Newman's remarks that the Trump presidency "is not going to be OK." (Feb. 7)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump has defended former aide Rob Porter, wishing him well in his future endeavors without any mention of the two ex-wives who have accused Porter of physical and emotional abuse.
Trump's comments Friday set off a firestorm at a time of national conversation about the mistreatment of women. And... read more
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...