Trump defiant despite rising outrage over border separations
Now Playing: Nearly 2,000 children have been taken from their parents since the Trump administration announced its "zero tolerance" policy against people illegally entering the U.S. Border Patrol Sector Chief Manuel Padilla calls the separations temporary. (June 18)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — An unapologetic President Donald Trump defended his administration's border-protection policies in the face of rising national outrage over the forced separation of migrant children from their parents. Calling for tough action against illegal immigration, Trump declared the... read more
- 11:42 Trump: New Air Force One to get red, white and blue makeover
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana