Trump dines with UN Security Council members at White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is dining with members of the U.N. Security Council, who are discussing evidence that Iran is arming rebels in Yemen.
Trump said before the lunch meeting Monday at the White House: "We're helping the world."
The guests include U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley and more than a dozen foreign ambassadors. Haley organized the visit, which includes a trip to the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum with national security adviser H.R. McMaster.
Among the attendees are ambassadors from China, France, Russia and the United Kingdom.
The attendees are expected... read more
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House