Trump dines with UN Security Council members at White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is dining with members of the U.N. Security Council, who are discussing evidence that Iran is arming rebels in Yemen.
Trump said before the lunch meeting Monday at the White House: "We're helping the world."
The guests include U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley and more than a dozen foreign ambassadors. Haley organized the visit, which includes a trip to the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum with national security adviser H.R. McMaster.
Among the attendees are ambassadors from China, France, Russia and the United Kingdom.
The attendees are expected... read more
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez