Trump hails US court decision upholding decision to end DACA
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is hailing a federal judge's decision upholding his right to end a program for immigrants brought to the country illegally as children.
But Monday's ruling by a judge in Maryland does not alter a nationwide injunction issued by a federal judge in San Francisco. The earlier decision requires the administration to continue renewing work permits granted these immigrants under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. Trump had set Monday as DACA's end date.
Trump tweeted Tuesday: "Federal Judge in Maryland has just ruled that 'President... read more
- 06:50 Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- 02:05 Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo on Steven Souza Jr. injury:...
- 01:41 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 00:53 Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- 00:22 White House issues threat over leaked Trump briefing papers
- 22:39 Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke’s latest tune-up goes...
- 21:29 Austin residents relieved, but still searching for answers
- 21:17 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 20:14 Phoenix Suns' Alex Len sees his time in Valley 'probably' coming to...
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...