Trump insists Trump Tower meeting 'totally legal'
BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (AP) — President Donald Trump is renewing his attacks on two of his favorite targets: the special counsel Russia probe and the news media.
Trump, who is on a working vacation at his New Jersey golf club, began Sunday with a series of searing tweets.
He defended calling the media "The Enemy of the People," and said journalists "purposely cause great division & distrust" and can "cause War!"
Trump then particularly went after recent reporting about Robert Mueller's probe into possible links between his campaign and Russian officials,... read more
- 14:01 Why did Nancy Pelosi avoid the two hottest Texas congressional...
- 11:29 Melania Trump to address cyberbullying summit in Maryland
- 07:22 The Latest: Brennan says Trump is trying to silence critics
- 00:56 Trump pulls Brennan's clearance, links move to Russia probe
- 00:32 Jury to begin deliberating in Manafort financial fraud trial
- 00:32 Trump's list: Those who might lose their security clearance
- 21:29 The Latest: Brennan calls Trump action 'abuse of power'