Trump keeps it one hundred
**Want FOX News Halftime Report in your inbox every day? Sign up here.**
On the roster: Trump keeps it one hundred - Obama set to re-take the stage - Le Trump? - Power Play: Eat a peach (or a pork rind) - Les Nessman, call your office
TRUMP KEEPS IT ONE HUNDRED
President Trump expressed frustration today that his administration was being held to the “ridiculous” standard of having its accomplishments measured at the 100-day mark, which he will reach a week from Saturday.
And, to be fair, there’s nothing magical about 100 days for American presidents except for that Franklin Roosevelt... read more
- 18:44 LIVE: Watch the Phoenix Rising FC playoff game
- 18:44 Moon Valley football player in critical condition after collapsing...
- 18:19 Trump plans to help with Russia legal bills
- 18:19 Funeral held for US soldier at center of Trump fight
- 17:49 Game Day: Goalie Louis Domingue returns to Coyotes' crease vs....
- 17:07 Democratic chairman: Trump 'most dangerous' president ever
- 17:07 Mayor Garcetti taking his Los Angeles gig national
- 15:53 Gilbert Highland overcomes Jack Plummer, Gilbert 41-34
- 14:06 Trump celebrates IS defeat in Raqqa
- 12:09 What you need to know about the Krack Wi-Fi hack