Trump keeps it one hundred
**Want FOX News Halftime Report in your inbox every day? Sign up here.**
On the roster: Trump keeps it one hundred - Obama set to re-take the stage - Le Trump? - Power Play: Eat a peach (or a pork rind) - Les Nessman, call your office
TRUMP KEEPS IT ONE HUNDRED
President Trump expressed frustration today that his administration was being held to the “ridiculous” standard of having its accomplishments measured at the 100-day mark, which he will reach a week from Saturday.
And, to be fair, there’s nothing magical about 100 days for American presidents except for that Franklin Roosevelt... read more
- 08:23 Don't miss the best meteor shower of 2017, happening Thursday morning
- 08:23 Mesa officials hope new Pioneer Park will encourage play – for both...
- 07:22 Former state special education director says TEA knew about...
- 07:14 'The Usual Santas,' crime fiction that's both naughty and nice
- 06:41 India says Chinese construction on river dirtying water
- 06:09 Russia says it supports its athletes competing in the Olympics...
- 01:29 Late-night host Kimmel holds son, pleads for health care
- 23:58 Police: Tucson man dies in motorcycle crash in New Mexico
- 23:58 'Conditions have not changed': Activists call for policy reforms in...
- 21:12 Filing is over -- now the hard part begins for Texas political...