Trump keeps it one hundred
**Want FOX News Halftime Report in your inbox every day? Sign up here.**
On the roster: Trump keeps it one hundred - Obama set to re-take the stage - Le Trump? - Power Play: Eat a peach (or a pork rind) - Les Nessman, call your office
TRUMP KEEPS IT ONE HUNDRED
President Trump expressed frustration today that his administration was being held to the “ridiculous” standard of having its accomplishments measured at the 100-day mark, which he will reach a week from Saturday.
And, to be fair, there’s nothing magical about 100 days for American presidents except for that Franklin Roosevelt... read more
- 14:02 Arizona high school football rewind: Curtain Calls from Zero Week
- 13:23 Jim Harbaugh, Michigan football's secrecy sparks media's FOIA request
- 13:12 GOP doubts and anxieties about Trump burst into the open
- 11:42 Physicist Hawking criticizes UK health secretary on service
- 11:21 Fiji International Leading Leading Scores
- 11:15 How Marvin Bagley III ended up at Duke a year ahead of schedule
- 11:11 How bicyclist-friendly is your city? Group ranks metro Phoenix efforts
- 10:57 How to watch the Arizona Cardinals game vs. the Chicago Bears
- 10:12 Sun safety during solar eclipse in Arizona: 'Don't look at the sun...
- 10:02 Trump Phoenix rally to highlight feisty feud with senator