Trump lawyer says nothing illegal in son's Russia meeting
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's attorney says there was nothing illegal in the meeting Trump's eldest son had with a Russian lawyer during last year's presidential campaign.
Donald Trump Jr.'s willingness to meet with the lawyer in the expectation of receiving incriminating information about Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton has raised new questions about possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.
The president's attorney, Jay Sekulow, defended Trump and his son in a series of appearances Sunday on five television networks. He said repeatedly that nothing in the... read more
- 10:18 Trump to bar transgender individuals from armed forces
- 10:04 50 students start down grueling path in Mayo Med School's inaugural...
- 09:45 Arizona Supreme Court lets ruling stand that protects Republic...
- 09:41 Trump to bar transgender individuals from armed forces.
- 08:34 The Latest: Trump blasts Murkowski on health care vote
- 08:23 Britain to ban sale of new diesel, gasoline cars by 2040
- 08:00 Lower global tax rate boosts Ford in second quarter
- 05:05 Trump: Liberation from 'Obamacare nightmare' is close
- 04:30 Parents, former Scouts alarmed by Trump's speech at jamboree
- 04:30 Senate Judiciary Committee withdraws subpoena for Manafort