Trump lawyer says nothing illegal in son's Russia meeting
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's attorney says there was nothing illegal in the meeting Trump's eldest son had with a Russian lawyer during last year's presidential campaign.
Donald Trump Jr.'s willingness to meet with the lawyer in the expectation of receiving incriminating information about Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton has raised new questions about possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.
The president's attorney, Jay Sekulow, defended Trump and his son in a series of appearances Sunday on five television networks. He said repeatedly that nothing in the... read more
- 20:39 More than a meal: Corner in downtown Phoenix turns into place of...
- 19:28 Barton to go mum over disclosed photo, citing probe
- 19:28 Republican push tax plan hard, but voters seem uninterested
- 19:28 AP source: Flynn lawyers make a break with Trump team
- 18:34 Detroit Lions look like fried turkeys against Minnesota Vikings
- 18:34 Bruce Pearl still refusing to interview with Auburn officials and...
- 18:34 University of Louisville is considering doing away with the...
- 17:43 Thanksgiving Day temperature climbs to 87 degrees, tying all-time...
- 17:14 Coyotes will be without goalie Antti Raanta for at least the next...
- 16:27 Civilian Phoenix police assistants to start handling some patrol calls