Trump lawyer says nothing illegal in son's Russia meeting
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's attorney says there was nothing illegal in the meeting Trump's eldest son had with a Russian lawyer during last year's presidential campaign.
Donald Trump Jr.'s willingness to meet with the lawyer in the expectation of receiving incriminating information about Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton has raised new questions about possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.
The president's attorney, Jay Sekulow, defended Trump and his son in a series of appearances Sunday on five television networks. He said repeatedly that nothing in the... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...