Trump open to visiting Moscow visit if Putin invites him
WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House says President Donald Trump is "open to visiting Moscow" once he receives a "formal invitation" from Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders says in a statement that Trump "looks forward to having President Putin to Washington after the first of the year" and "is open to visiting Moscow upon receiving a formal invitation."
Trump had initially invited Putin to Washington this fall for a follow-up meeting to their Helsinki summit, but Trump national security adviser John Bolton changed... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...